Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Notes from the 'other' job

Sometimes, I look forward to nothing more than coming home to the Lanier Drive Institute of Higher Thinking and setting down a few thoughts to post on the Internet for my six faithful readers. But sometimes my other job is a real treat. Especially when I get to see the guys from Sweetwater Brewing Company in Atlanta.

Take two guys straight out of a Phish concert, teach them to make and market superb beer, add copious amounts of double entendre and you have the essence of Sweetwater. Don't believe me? Check out the Sweetwater 420 commercial:



If you liked that, check out the guys' web site. If you like beer, try Sweetwater 420, Blue, Hummer or Happy Ending. After all, nothing's better than coming home from work, getting a Hummer and a Happy Ending and going to bed.